Welcome to theBad.net Lee Van Cleef Blog! Here you will find information, photos, videos, and some of my opinions of the badman himself.

Many thanks to the wonderful fans of theBad.net for their contributions and continued enthusiasm!

Saturday, September 12, 2026

eBay Watch - Signed LVC Record


From time to time I will post interesting items that I see on eBay that would be of interest to a LVC fan. These are not endorsements of the sellers, just merely my observations of interesting or rare items.


The two LVC records are fairly rare, but this is the first time I have seen a signed one.  Price is a bit high, but you have to admit it is cool!

Item has a "Buy it Now" of $1365.00 or best offer.



https://www.ebay.com/itm/178463606742


Below are links to the actual songs on the 2 records.

https://thebadnet.blogspot.com/2023/05/lee-van-cleef-sings-1973-demo-record.html

https://thebadnet.blogspot.com/2023/06/lee-van-cleef-sings-1973-demo-record.html

https://thebadnet.blogspot.com/2023/07/lee-van-cleef-sings-1973-demo-record.html

https://thebadnet.blogspot.com/2023/08/lee-van-cleef-sings-1973-demo-record-if.html







No comments:

Post a Comment