Welcome to theBad.net Lee Van Cleef Blog! Here you will find information, photos, videos, and some of my opinions of the badman himself.

Many thanks to the wonderful fans of theBad.net for their contributions and continued enthusiasm!

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

The Master - Opening Credits


In 1984 LVC had a weekly action series on NBC, called "The Master", where he played a (you guessed it), Ninja Master.  The series was canceled after 13 episodes, and was later released as Master Ninja on VHS.



Below is the intro to the show!







 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the memories! I had my TV on and was ready for each of the 13 episodes of the show. Was very disappointed when I read it had been canceled. Also enjoyed seeing Lee work on the show with some of his old buddies such as Claude Akins, Jack Kelly, Jock Mahoney etc.

    I've missed several installments here. Been away for a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete