Welcome to theBad.net Lee Van Cleef Blog! Here you will find information, photos, videos, and some of my opinions of the badman himself.

Many thanks to the wonderful fans of theBad.net for their contributions and continued enthusiasm!

Saturday, December 15, 2018

Location: Tabernas - El Condor Finale


Part 4 of 4

For the last location post, we look at the actual finale sequence of El Condor, where Luke shoots Jaroo in the courtyard of the fortress.










 "What am I doing here?"





The last gold at El Condor (1969 vs 2015)



1 comment:

  1. I wonder if Jim Brown has fond memories working on El Condor. He and Lee actually started together 3 times. I really enjoy the comparison/then and now pictures. Elaine Condor is a good film and I enjoyed it and still remember when I saw it the first time in 1970.

    ReplyDelete