Welcome to theBad.net Lee Van Cleef Blog! Here you will find information, photos, videos, and some of my opinions of the badman himself.

Many thanks to the wonderful fans of theBad.net for their contributions and continued enthusiasm!

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Official Primus LVC Music Video

I swear this will be my last Primus LVC post! 

Below is the newly released official music video for their song "Lee Van Cleef".  I'm not sure how I feel about a zombie LVC walking around the old west. 

We should however be thankful that LVC is getting some recognition in 2012!

Video is in HD!







1 comment:

  1. Back from S.F. Got to see Lee on the big screen and it was worth the trip. Saw the Big Combo with Mamie Van Doren and the other Big Combo with Cornel Wilde.

    I saw Primus on TV with footage which may have been from Grand Duel on a screen in the back ground.

    As to this video, I think Lee would love it and he is probably better known now by younger people here in the states than he was when he was alive!

    ReplyDelete