Welcome to theBad.net Lee Van Cleef Blog! Here you will find information, photos, videos, and some of my opinions of the badman himself.

Many thanks to the wonderful fans of theBad.net for their contributions and continued enthusiasm!

Saturday, February 4, 2023

Every Frame of LVC - The Commander

Courtesy of the YouTube channel, "LVC Archives", I will be presenting footage of LVC from his smaller parts, that may be difficult to find on home video.

This week we will be looking at his last villain performance in The Commander.  It's actually a fun performance, and I would recommend watching the entire film if you can find it.  Similar to Codename: Wildgeese, and featuring much of the same cast.

A note on the footage below-  It only contains footage the LVC is in on camera, not complete scenes.  It may not make a lot of sense!




1 comment:

  1. Some years ago I got of copy of this out of Italy on VHS. Was this ever released in the U. S.? I've never confirmed it was. Several of Lee's film appearances in the 1980's were first run on VCR without a theatrical release. I think Killing Machine, Jungle Raiders, The Commander, Thrives of Fortune were but I as far as I know, The Commander was released in the states.

    ReplyDelete