Welcome to theBad.net Lee Van Cleef Blog! Here you will find information, photos, videos, and some of my opinions of the badman himself.

Many thanks to the wonderful fans of theBad.net for their contributions and continued enthusiasm!

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

eBay Watch: Vintage 1974 Portuguese Stickers

From time to time I will post interesting items that I see on eBay that would be of interest to a LVC fan. These are not endorsements of the sellers, just merely my observations of interesting or rare items.


This is something I have never seen before- a pair of LVC stickers from the mid-70's!

LEE VAN CLEEF vintage cinema sticker collection:
COWBOYS, from 1974 issued: PORTUGAL (only) / Clube do Cromo edition
size: aprox: 5 x 7 centimeters condition: VERY GOOD
 

 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LEE-VAN-CLEEF-vintage-sticker-1974-portuguese-collection-100-RARE-cinema-OGP-/400555362509?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5d42f5c8cd


Happy Hunting!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment